What's new

Best trading strategy

I'm currently trading in a demo account but will be live trading soon. Can any experienced traders suggest which is the best strategy a beginner should follow?

Anyone currently scalping with a strategy called RSI? Is it possible to gain profit by using that strategy?

The RSI strategy is used to indicate temporarily overbought or sold conditions in the market, and it is a profitable strategy that most intraday traders prefer to use.

Anyone currently scalping with a strategy called RSI? Is it possible to gain profit by using that strategy?
It is theoretically possible - but overbought/sold is a flawed concept in Forex but works with stocks - so better to use it with price action for more stable results.

Are there really any secrets to success in forex? As in, is there really one strategy that is just objectively too good that only a select group of people have access to it? Because it would make sense that a strategy that's effective and profitable wouldn't just be available freely on the internet.

I'm only 6 months into trading so far, and the only logical explanation I can come up with is that yes, it does take practice. But surely, there has to be something that gives the successful people an edge that makes them consistently profitable?

Keep it simple in the beginning. For example, use a 200 EMA indicator and price action. If the price is above the 200 EMA then only look for long trades, and wait for some price action trigger an engulfing candle or a pin candle. Simple is always better.

I'm currently day trading and looking for a reliable strategy that involves lower risk and with an average rate of profit?

If the strategy is not set properly, it is very difficult to make a trading profit. I use context in the market in every trading style. Market context trading helps me a lot to make a profit. I manage trade and gain market context consistent profit. Eurotrader tends to have more ideas about the market context. And the services of this broker are very honest and reliable.

What is the best trading strategy? Tried everything but not working ,
There is no best strategy that fits everyone well. None. To me, you must first ask what kind of trading style suits you the best? You want active income or passive income? If you want active income or full time trading to earn your income, then manual trading would be your best option. Then you would need to go find all kinds of strategies and see which one works well for you. Go deeper into your understanding about such strategies, keep testing it until you are familiar with it, then I think you pretty much know what you want and ready to go further with your next step of journey. However, if active income is not your choice because you just do not have a lot of time doing manual trading and you just want a passive income with smaller profits but you are happy with it, then maybe you should look for an EA (Expert Advisor) that works well for you, learn to find the settings that suits you well, and find a broker that you could trust and work well with you and your EA. Then you are pretty much good to go.

There is no Holy grail in trading unfortunately. I made the mistake of think there was 1 and I went through more than 15 courses. It was not all bad because when i finally realised that there is no best strategy, i used the things i had learnt from the strategies i had studied and developed my own strategy. So i recommend that you use the courses you have learnt and combine aspects from them to make a strategy that will suit your personality and style of trading. just dont give up. I wish you all the best.

As a trader, it is vital for one to have a good strategy to work with, as success and failure is purely dependent on that. I find it so very good and comfortable via FreshForex broker, as they have lovely educational setup, as it helps just with that and enhances the chance of perform well.

Anyone currently using a suitable strategy for a beginner trader that is entering into live forex for the first time?
If you are looking for manual trading, then I'm afraid I can't help much with that as you will need to know a lot of basics on how to analyze the charts, patterns and different types of market conditions, how to use certain indicators or tools to help you identify when is the best time to enter and exit trades, how to set your Take profit and Stop Loss and etc. But if you are just looking for a forex robot (or EA which is "Expert Advisor") to help you execute and manage all your trades, then yes I can suggest you to take a good look at this EA that works well for me and hope it will work well for you too. Here's the link for you to check it out:
Red Dragon MT5 (My Favourite EA: 48% Profit & 26% Drawdown)
https://www.forexforum.co/threads/red-dragon-mt5-my-favourite-ea-48-profit-26-drawdown.17408/

To succeed in EA trading, all you need are three main things:
1.) a good and trustable EA
2.) a good setting that you know which helps to fine-tune your EA so that it will work well for you
3.) a good and trustable broker that works well with you and your EA

The rest is just some basic knowledge like how to open a demo or real MT4 or MT5 account, how to choose a broker, which type of accounts are suitable for your EA use, what leverage to choose, how to deposit your money, how to withdraw your money and etc.

Wish you all the best in your findings. Take care and God bless:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.