What's new

Between metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 which one?

Lesmalek016

I have been using metatrader 4 for some years now. But it seems that metatrader 5 is the new wave. Besides the number of indicators which is best

I prefer the MT4 since it is suitable for forex trading, and compared to the MT5, the MT4 is simple to understand.

MT5 is faster and offers more type of orders execution. Big difference for me is netting, when different market positions are combined into a single one.

most of the indicators i have found and liked are all for mt4. maybe they should just do it right and make a mt6 that is sideways compatibable for all previous indicators made.

MT4 is very old. So compatibility is trade off. New features, bug fixes and tools vs compatibility. Most likely there won't be any in the new versions.

I have been using metatrader 4 for some years now. But it seems that metatrader 5 is the new wave. Besides the number of indicators which is best
Most the people I know use MT4. I think its more compatible with older indicators if you think about it

i would recommend you to use mt5 its better than its predecessor mt4 it has some advanced features than the other

If you are a beginner, the MT4 is a better choice because it has a simple trading feature that is user friendly and they provide more indicators.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.