What's new

Beware of market makers

LES_N

Market maker or desk dealer have a tendency to manipulate the market and set trap for traders....

Market maker or desk dealer have a tendency to manipulate the market and set trap for traders....
That's what they do. It's the design on the whole algorithm. They need money to make that market move. And they will take it from the uninformed, the greedy the spooked, and the downright gamblers..

It's the brokers you should be really scared off. If brokers trade against their clients, they can fiddle with spreads just to even clean out pros that worked hard on theirs planning..

Brokers are supposed to be the middle man between traders and liquidity providers.. all trades should be executed directly to the interbanking system and the only way they benefit is through handling fees. Not trade against newbies that they know they will lose for sure within 90 days..

That's what they do. It's the design on the whole algorithm. They need money to make that market move. And they will take it from the uninformed, the greedy the spooked, and the downright gamblers..

It's the brokers you should be really scared off. If brokers trade against their clients, they can fiddle with spreads just to even clean out pros that worked hard on theirs planning..

Brokers are supposed to be the middle man between traders and liquidity providers.. all trades should be executed directly to the interbanking system and the only way they benefit is through handling fees. Not trade against newbies that they know they will lose for sure within 90 days..
can somebody share buy sell indicators non repaint

I was recently speaking to a market maker who was vehemently trying to convince me that they don't manipulate the markets:LOL:

I tried to study forex trading with Moneta markets, I go to their website, but analysis section is always can not be reached and there are so many of false signal, false analysis or late analysis, for example, if you trade on Thursday, the analysis on Moneta markets website is still Wednesday, it is not up to date. Bad analysis, bad service from Moneta markets

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.