What's new

Binary Best broker Ever

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Well, I don’t know, everyone always has their own ideal option, for such is the platform from expertoption, the conditions are what you need to work!

I have been working with the broker Expertoption for 2 years already, I have no complaints about the work, so I can safely recommend it to both beginners and experienced traders

if you really want to make money in binars, then I advise the broker I have been working with for several years - expertoption

I have been working on the Expertoption trading platform for several years and am completely satisfied with all the conditions, and the profit suits me completely, so my choice is obvious

Anybody else uses Deriv Limited like me? They are the first broker I am using for binary options so I can't really say anything about how their services relate to other brokers

I have worked with different brokers during my time, I even got caught on a scam a couple of times, but it's good that now I work with reliable trading from Expertoption and don't worry about my payments

I have noticed in IQ Options that they tend to block continuous trades so that people dont use 'Martingale' technique to cover their losses. Has anyone else noticed this in other brokers as well ??? Also, their 5min timeframe payout is below 70% always !!!

Dukascopy is definitely NOT the best broker! I have used them for 6 years now, due to various reasons I can't get away from them because I always has trades open...

The main problem that they have are the slippage on the quotes. You don't get fill at the market price as seen on your screen. The price you actually got filled to closed is always up to 1 pip 2 pips different. At end I have to put the specific price in the order tab!

Also about the amount of orders (the lot size), it is very difficult to manage. If you don't be careful, it will ended up taking 100% margin! After all these years, I still make this kind of mistake. When this happened, i chicken out and close with a big loss! It takes me days to build my equity, just one stupid error, wipe off all my earnings in one go. They are still one of the scam bags!

the best binary broker has down is pocketoption.ca i love the customer service fast withdrawal and the fact they are regulated

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.