What's new

Binary Destroyer v7 Here is the YouTube channel that explained how to use BD v7.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

esso saso

Here is the YouTube channel that explained how to use BD v7. It does not repaint.

Before you asked anything, go watch all the videos in the YouTube channel first (don't be lazy!).

Attached Files:
  • Binary Destroyer v7.rar
    ... And if you are trading Binary Options, another indicator will help in the accuracy.
    1. Set BD7 to use Mogwai Strategy.
    2. Add BK Fractals indicator onto the chart (default setting)
    3. NOTE1 : BK Fractals repaint because it is a Fractals indicator and all Fractals indicator repaint. BUT, the BD7 Mogwai arrow does not repaint. So, to use both the BK Fractals and BD7 Mogwai indicator to trade Binary Options, you wait for signal from both indicators to appear then you trade. 1 min chart with 5 min expiry or > 5min depending on the trend. Fractal signal must appear before or on the same candle as Mogwai signal.
    4. NOTE 2: You can't have 100% ITM. We only target > 70% winrate. You can martingale if you wish.
    Attached Files:

I do get this error: "Cannot call 'mtl.dll::MTL_LicenseQuerry', DLL is not allowed ".
Have somebody a fix for this?

Please can you explain what means "at least 5m expiry depending on the trend"? I'm not sure I understand properly this part of the strategy. Thank you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.