What's new

Binary Optinos Strategy: William's Percent Range with (Buy Zone and Sell Zone)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dzunani

Binary Optinos Strategy: William's Percent Range with (Buy Zone and Sell Zone)

William's Percent Range with (Buy Zone and Sell Zone) Binary Options strategy One Touch. William's Percent Range with (Buy Zone and Sell Zone) Binary Options strategy High/Low.

Trade only in trend.
Trend up is when the price is above the line blue of the channel and RSI bars indicators are blue.
Trend up is when the price is belove the line red channel of the channel and RSI bars indicators are red.

Metatrader Indicators:
RSI chart Bars indicator (50 periods);
Sell Zone Fibs;
Buy Zone Fibs;
Brain Trend Indicator;
Xit Fib (Fibonacci retracement indicator);
William's Percent Range.

Time Frame 5 min = Expires Time 60min;
Time Frame 15 min= Expires Time 180 min;
Time Frame 30 min= Expires time 300 min;
Time Frame 60 nin= Expires time 600 min;
Time Frame 240 min = Expires Time 1440 min.

Buy put conditions:
Trend is down the price is below Lover band of the channel;
RSI chart Bars indicator (50 periods) is red;
Brain trend red dot below the bar;
The price is in Sell Zone.

If the Binary Option Strategy is One Touch:
profit at first level in direction of the trend.

If Binary Option Strategy is High/Low wait time expires
I think that this Binary options Strategy works best with Strategy High/Low

Attachments

• Binary Optios Strategy William's % Range with (Buy Zone and Sell Zone).rar
    17.7 KB · Views: 27
Hi
Good Binary option strategy.
Normally I am doing Forex trading and want to ask, can we use such strategies in Forex in MT4 for day trading scalping with lower spread condition.

I'm new here and already finding this place fun..... I think this marks the beginning of the end of my too many loosing streaks in my fx jorny.:)

Dzunani please post pictures so that we will be able to understand it better. They say a picture is worth more than a thousand words. So please explain with pictures and thanks for sharing

This is a strategy that I once used. The best way would be for you to just try it out by yourself. All you have to do is to place all indicators on the indicator folder of mt4 but not inside any folder because this will make it possible for you to use the template that comes with the attached file. Buy signal is when price is above 50 moving average and on a buy zone of the oscillator because the oscillator has buy zones that are even written for you and a sell is the opposite of this. Just invest some time and explore this strategy. If I get some time, I will upload buy and sell signals as requested but right now I haven't had some free time because I am working on some personal development project.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.