What's new

Binary option VS Forex

The only difference between Binary trading and Forex is that Binary trading provides fixed returns and Forex does not. Forex can provide less or more than of the binary and Forex is much less riskier than Binary. My personal Note: You can choose either one as long as you are not gambling in any of them

I’m sitting on binars, working on a platform from Expertoption, the conditions are very pleasant, both for deposit and for payments, so the choice is obvious

all the same I give preference to binars, especially the Ezxpertoption platform, they give reliable work, and the profit is very good

from the point of view of the reliability and conditions of the platform itself, I can advise the Expertoption trading, these guys know their business, I would also like to separately note the work of the supports, they always respond promptly and always in essence

:giggle:Expertoption, the conditions are very pleasant, both for deposit and for payments, so the choice is obvious

I think forex is best it's less risker and has no expiration like binary
Binary is more of gambling than forex ..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.