What's new

bitcoin is still being a good investment ?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
I'm looking forward as well to hear some opinions.
If we are looking in the past, the moment after halving Bitcoin's price has rose, but looking at the economy of today it's a big challenge..

I believe bitcoin is still a good investment however..... You need to take into account how much it cost to purchase one bitcoin.. at the time of writing bitcoin is priced around $7200 dollars. If you are willing to spend that much and hold it for long term it will most likely pay off (my own opinion) the fact that there is a limited supply and the supply is much less now due to tons and tons of bitcoins being lost and more will be lost along the way will help add to its price increase over time. You will never become rich over buying bitcoin anymore we all missed that boat then again if you are one of those people who believe in a million dollar bitcoin i could be wrong as well.

not at the current level ($9200) it's about to go down and then... rally up to ath at the end of new bull run at the end of 2021.

Bitcoin is the most popular and its volatility I think is high so it should be a good short term for long term look elsewhere

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.