What's new

Bitcoin trading, but I don't know how to do that.

You need to learn own your own don't buy shit courses from someone else, you need to study how the price moves

I want to learn how to trade bitcoin
What are the necessary information I need to learn
Bitcoin is a bit uncharted in the trading world. The patterns that would normally play out in a different market with at least some accuracy often don't do that on bitcoin. I'm not saying not to trade it but it's a bit more friendly to long-term investors than it is to traders.

Bitcoin is a bit uncharted in the trading world. The patterns that would normally play out in a different market with at least some accuracy often don't do that on bitcoin. I'm not saying not to trade it but it's a bit more friendly to long-term investors than it is to traders.
You know, on second thought, if you're new to trading this might be a good opportunity to learn how to trade bitcoin because I don't think most traders in other markets really have a toe in the water with any consistency. It might be the right approach to dedicate and specialize on that bizarre currency.

I think that bitcoin is one of the best investments you can do nowadays, at least u know it`s not a rollercoaster, and it's more stable than other products.

I think that bitcoin is one of the best investments you can do nowadays, at least u know it`s not a rollercoaster, and it's more stable than other products.
thanks. could pls guide on how to go about it.. where to buy, trusted buy .,. in case if you have already bought , could you pls share references. thanks in advance

it is same as other platform if you specially work with cryptocurrency please go to binanace or similar platform

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.