What's new

Report BLESSING BOT EA

Winwin

Hi
Good day to all
I would like to clarify I just purchase a EA BLESSING BOT as internet we can found and sold by calvin Lee.
In the investor pass we can look buy and sell in a same time and in every certain pip they will add another lot..
How ever I can't set the buy sell in the same time. Please share some experience to. Any advise or to that ?

Hello, I just tried this EA after you sent me, and in my broker this EA is running smooth, I think you can not set your sell and buy because your broker is not allowing you to do that, so I suggest you to join FreshForex same as me to run your profitable EA.

Hi
Good day to all
I would like to clarify I just purchase a EA BLESSING BOT as internet we can found and sold by calvin Lee.
In the investor pass we can look buy and sell in a same time and in every certain pip they will add another lot..
How ever I can't set the buy sell in the same time. Please share some experience to. Any advise or to that ?
do u mind to share setfiles and pdf? i only receive ea with no setfiles..it would be good if u share ea as well or only setting parameter screenshot..

I'm not favoring blessing EA. When I tried it on my demo account, it generated a lot of losses. It is a long term EA to get it profitable. Also, I don't like that it will choose it's lots based on your balance. I'm not a person who will give full account control to an EA.
I don't say it is a bad EA, but it doesn't fit for me

EA's work. If having the right setup, it is a helpful tool but like I say, don't give it full control over your account

EA's work. If having the right setup, it is a helpful tool but like I say, don't give it full control over your account
true agree

best way for EA to run is on VPS, 24 hrs a day
So is hard to keep controll
Really? So for you, you would let run an untested, trend following EA on a vps for 24/5 without needed supervision and manual intervention?
Damn, you must have balls or you must be loaded with money.

Really? So for you, you would let run an untested, trend following EA on a vps for 24/5 without needed supervision and manual intervention?
Damn, you must have balls or you must be loaded with money.
Sorry buddy
In my vps account I am testing all the EAs I have collected (71), in Demo only.
The VPS costs me $7 a month so is a good sacrifice of a MacD burger.
I log in now and again to check the results of the current EAs, 5 at a time, and other optimisation results.
2 months have passed now and I am seeing good results from one EA only.
I will let this run for 6 months plus while I test the others and post in this forum.
They have to work from $100 otherwise I am not interested.
regards

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.