What's new

Blowing my account several times

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wes123

Hi I have blown my account several times my problem is that I open many positions and I cannot calculate the risk management properly can someone please help.

Hi I have blown my account several times my problem is that I open many positions and I cannot calculate the risk management properly can someone please help.
I have had the same problem, the psychology is very important, the market does not owe you anything, so do not have greed and think that you will make quick money. Do not open multiple trades and use small lot sizes and slowly grow your account. Patience is key my friendemotion smile

The most important thing in the forex market is to maintain discipline. If you do not maintain discipline, you will not be able to meet the targets in trading. If you don't have proper knowledge about trading, it is not possible to be successful by trading. There may be losses in trading but the trader who can cover the loss through risk rewards can survive in trading.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.