What's new

Boom and Crash Money Heist System

2.70 star(s) 68 Votes
I really don't understand how that guy who claims to be having the money heist spike detector does it.
He shows in his videos that he does that on a live market and he catches the spike.
However, some people have come out to say that he's a scammer.
If there's anyone on this platform who has bought it from that guy called KRESH please kindly share your experience because for me I nearly bought from him little did I know that I'd be scammed.
But the indicator looks so superior

Guys there's another Nigerian guy and he calls himself King David on YouTube.
He claims to be having sophisticated software to help you trade

Members here please let's be helping one another by posting here useful indicators that can help milk the markets.
When you help very many people out there to change their lives then it's counted on you.

Another guy has a YouTube channel called bull sniper.
He claims to be having sophisticated spike detector indicators too but to me he seems to be a scammer because one day I contacted him and he told me his indicator was for $300 but at the end he wanted me to give him $20 for it.
However, I didn't buy from him whatsoever

I'm a new trader who looks forward to being profitable in the forex markets but this hasn't been possible due to lack of the right knowledge about the markets.
Again I think if I had some helpful indicator systems then I'd slowly improve.
So, anyone with some indicator systems to help me please.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.