What's new

Profitable EA Boom, Crash and V75 Bot trial

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Masim1

Boom, Crash BOT Trial.
Here is a trial bot for trading Synthesis Index on Deriv Broker. Trade the following and recommended TF

1. V75 M5 Chart
2. Boom 500 M15 Chart
3. Crash 500 M1 Chart

Allow Algo Trading

Attachments

• BullsPowerEA.zip
    308.1 KB · Views: 193
I have never traded boom and crash before as well as vix, I'd like to try it out. .how much does it require to trade those?

I have never traded boom and crash before as well as vix, I'd like to try it out. .how much does it require to trade those?
You need minimum of $100 trading only single pair. The bot is working good so far. The copy will expire tomorrow

Thread is beneficial but I cant access any of the attachement. I wish I can this very soon

Hey that´s very nice. Where can I get the premium version of the EA?
After trial expire it will display PURCHASE button on top right corner of your chart. Click the word PURCHASE it will will link you to developer and get premium license

Boom, Crash BOT Trial.
Here is a trial bot for trading Synthesis Index on Deriv Broker. Trade the following and recommended TF

1. V75 M5 Chart
2. Boom 500 M15 Chart
3. Crash 500 M1 Chart

Allow Algo Trading
Does it it trade boom & crash I don't believe that!!

Boom, Crash BOT Trial.

1. V75 M5 Chart
2. Boom 500 M15 Chart
3. Crash 500 M1 Chart

Allow Algo Trading

This is expired could you pls share the unlimited version

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.