What's new

breakeven strategy

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

smith

Hi there i have much knowledge about forex Trading .During my searching about brokers i saw many brokers that offers promotions
bonuses, rebate programs ETC. i have 25000$ in my wallet. i want to start trade with this promotions.I read some terms about promotions and i understand that in order to earn i have to trade a lots of time
and in worst case trade to brakeven. So is there any brekeven Forex strategy that opens many positions in a day and i use it to trade with promotions

Since you have already active trading strategy so it isn't worth it. Just realize you have not much knowledge about forex, so you just start with demo before you're confident in your skills

If i am in your side, and had 25000$ i would first put 20000 in a safe place that earns regular interest. and use other money
before live trading. i'd take advices and test my own skills on demo account. When i fell confident i would use 500$ for my fist live account
why only 100$ the reason is the odds are very high

Good vlad
Be careful about your low knowledge. Its not gambling or treasury. your question show us that its clear you have low knowledge about trading
first increase your knowledge then start think about contrast you can lose it easily

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.