What's new

Broker Recommend low spread

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
HI NanoEZS, I trade with FP Markets whose spreads are lower starting from 0.0pips and commission cost are lower as well, they have a Maximum leverage as high as 500 to 1.

FP Markets is Regulated by (ASIC) and it is a well-established firm being active in Finance sector since 2005.

My recommendation would be FreshForex. An extremely likable broker on all counts with having lowest possible spreads, high leverage, cash back and several such facilities to help one with working smoothly. I also feel great due to their highly active support service.

From my Experience dealing with multiple brokers, FP markets has been the most reliable. They are in business for over 15 years and are very transparent with how they operate.

FP Markets has better spreads and lower commission when compared to other brokers. So definitely an advantage if you are trade a lot.

I currently trade with FP Markets and they have some of the lowest spreads, as a scalper i prefer using a broker whose spreads start from low as possible and maintain the same most of the day.

Looking for broker recommendations for Scalping. Ideally ECN spreads (less than 1 pips in majors) as my trades only run for minutes at a time.I live in Australia so an ASIC regulation broker would be preferable.

I'm a scalper trading with FP Markets. The spreads start from as low as 0.0pips in Major pairs like EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD etc... for most parts of the day.

Hi, DenzilJude I'm a scalper trading with FP Markets raw ECN account, its an ASIC regulated broker with over 15 years in forex business.

They offer some of the lowest spreads averaging at 0.0pips for most parts of the day.

For lower spreads, I consider trading with FP Markets because they have some of the lowest spreads that average at 0pips for the most part of the day in major pairs like EURUSD, GBPUSD, etc...

From my experience of dealing with multiple brokers, I recommend FP Markets. Their Raw Spreads account has some of the tightest spreads with EURUSD averaging 0.0 pips.

It is reliable because of its ASIC and CYSEC regulation, and it has been active for over a decade.

I have dealt with several brokers in the past, and FP Markets has been a right choice so far because the spreads average at 0.0pips in major pairs like EURUSD, GBPUSD for most parts of the day.

Their commission cost is lower as well when compared to any similar brokers.

What about FP markets? Is anyone currently trading with them? Been looking at some reviews and most of it was positive.

How is their spreads, is there any issue with spread widening?

Hi Alexhunger, I'm currently trading with FP Markets, the spreads average at 0.0 pips for most parts of the day. There are no issues with spread widening even during high volatile market movements.

Will be entering into live trading, and I'm looking for a broker to scalp, anyone trading with a reliable broker with minimum spreads and commission?

Can anyone recommend a lower spreads ECN broker with faster execution , as I'm a scalper looking to start live trading soon

I'm looking to move my account to another broker due to certain issues with my current broker Fx Prime. I mostly scalp, looking for a broker that offers fast execution speed and lower spreads in EURUSD currency pair.

Anyone traders here currently trading with such broker that is reliable and no issues with withdrawals as well?

I suggest FP Markets for lower spreads. I trade using their Raw ecn account, and the spreads are tighter and stable than other ecn brokers.

I'm currently looking for recommendations on a broker with tight spreads and lower commission costs, preferably an ECN broker that is regulated by ASIC because I live in Australia?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.