What's new

Brokers to watch out for

I don't know if these brokers are still operating or not but my experience with Nova FX and ForexMart as terrible, so I will only suggest to avoid these to all traders.

choosing a broker isnt easy but you need to try their demo accounts. What you will be watching out for is slippage, if they allow scalping and if they have delays in closing or opening your trades. on mt4 f0r example, you need to know the broker's time on the app. like daylight saving , gmt etc. this comes in handy when trading the london range breakout. very important

Watch out for all of them. No matter how ethical. They have have bias towards their own accounts / PBs / LPs.

If you wish to trade with reliable brokers, check financial regulator lists, they are public and reputable companies are on them.

it depends on what you want. for scalping, some brokers for hedging are different. Each trader needs to choose a broker for himself.

Never trade with any broker who is unregulated.Other than that you are good to go.Also watchout for deposit bonuses stopping you out and high spreads.If it's a regulated broker you can complain and take legal action else you get nada.

My advice to traders is to never trust a new broker that has entered the forex market, even if it's regulated. It's better to give it a few months, read reviews and check ratings about it because there are many new brokers, and most of them have scammed many traders.

i can not tell you brokers to look out for but i can tell you who is the best brokers with low pip spreads
1. IC markets
2. traders way
3.tickmill
4. pepperstone

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.