What's new

Profitable EA Butcher Ed - safe signal with decent profit and low DD

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

3.I.O

I am using 2 EAs for long term profit strategy (>50%/month) but with low risk (max DD<10%). It use all 28 major and minor forex pairs . clapping hands

Very moderate profit , very safe , tested over 2 months on live accounts , it use very soft martingale but up to 3rd level only....So , starting lot will be 0.10 ,..next one 0.11 ,...next one 0.12. Till now there was no 4th level opened. It just confirming it accuracy . Most of trades closed within 1 hour ,...the longest trade was 12 hours...

It's 2 EAs used on this signal ,the main one (described above) is trading on all 28 pairs ,using full spectrum of indicators. That's why it is very safe

The minor one is trading on EurUsd and GbpJpy pairs only ,and it's very nice and tested EA

To keep your commission costs (or spread size) down , use my link to choose any popular forex broker with better trading conditions

Forex Rebates | We beat all offers - Cashback Forex
Spread and commission reductions, daily rebate deposits, and highest rebate rates from the largest most trusted forex rebate program on the net since 2007!

www.cashbackforex.com

You can follow my progress by link https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/787094#!tab=description Screenshot (610).png

Lower your spread , reduce commission fees, increase your profit ! https://www.cashbackforex.com/#aid_351291

Your spreads will never increase as a result of using this service. Instead, you'll pay lower transaction costs and increase your win ratio

Attachments

• Screenshot (1021).png
    Screenshot (1021).png
    148.6 KB · Views: 10

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.