What's new

Strategy buy sell zone auto fibonanci

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Adhiefx

I want to say thanks again.

This is the extended part to the private message I sent you a little earlier.

Its refering to a auto fibo indicator that I stumbled across that changes fibo color lines for buy and sell.

It helps makes it easy to stay aware of the direction you should be trading in.

The only disadvantage is that it doesn't have the ability to adjust the period and it doesn't have fibo extensions.

I uploaded the original mt4 file called XIT FIBS. The one I tried to update with some fibo extensions is called the Red=Sell Green=Buy Fibonacci Levels. It had 20 errors, but its real close.

Its a 3rd one I added called "auto fibo" and it already has fibo extensions and ability to change the period settings, but it doesn't change 2 different colors for buy direction <and> then for sell direction. It may be easier just to add the ability to change the fibo color lines to the "auto fibo," by inserting that key color choice aspect from the one named XIT FIBS.

I was wondering could you please modify the code to add the fibo extensions and ability to adjust the period

I think it will be a very good take profit indicator, retracement, and trend direction indicator with all those key parameters that will make it nice.

Also, the fibo buy sell zone Im going to added as well to see overbought and oversold, I set the fibo lines to white to just show the overbought and oversold zones shaded areas. Then I was going to superimpose the other modified fibo [with the extensions and fibo line color option added] on top of that one. Try it out and see what you think as well. Hope you enjoy it if you hadn't tried that combination out in the past

God bless, best wishes, and prosperous trading to you always
Thanks again ....

Attachments

• AutoFib TradeZones.mq4
    15.1 KB · Views: 16
  • ! Auto_Fibo.mq4
    8.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Red=Sell Green=Buy Fibonacci levels.mq4
    11.1 KB · Views: 18
  • XIT_FIBS.mq4
    3.7 KB · Views: 14

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.