What's new

Can brokers see our strategies through MT5 platform ?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

G82M4C

I have been thinking, Can brokers see our strategies through the MT5 platform? it is their platform that could stop them?

I'm a system administrator worked for more than 10 years for different forex brokers. I can say with absolute certainty that brokers know very well what each of their clients is doing at every moment and what did statistically in the past. MetaTrader 5 server provides much more control over trader's activities compared to MetaTrader-4. The main reason many brokers promote widely MT5 is the fact that they want to know more about traders' activities.

I'm attaching two screenshots from the MetaTrader-5 server administrator panel. This is the backend of the Broker's side. There you can see how my bosses require me to classified different clients. After that we are applying different trading conditions for every group. On the second screenshot, you will see that we delay tendentiously the processing the trades with 800ms and requote the trades.

MetaTrader-5 server allows doing what we want with trades undercover, simulating "normal" events.

Every broker uses a lot of experts on the server-side to control the market. These experts generated the stability of broker incomes. You are asking the right questions, but in most places will receive the "right" answers. Everybody will say the answer which you must hear. I am very proud this forum gives a tribune to say things as they really are.snapshot-03540.pngsnapshot-03584.png

Broker servers can analyse your trading process based on the moves you make and the profits and losses you get. But as far as I know, they don't see the codes behind your trading robots/EA's, if that's what you mean.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.