What's new

Can someone please help who have used automated trading

Atsj30

Is there any one who has experience on using automated trading to help me by giving me knowledge and the best automated software that I can use

You need to develop your own strategy first and then have someone write an EA for you, unless you can do it yourself. It is never good to use some random software if you don't understand exactly what it is doing.

Is there any one who has experience on using automated trading to help me by giving me knowledge and the best automated software that I can use
Sure been using Private wealth robot for the longest while profitable because we trade together as a group ect ill start a fresh account and start posting some results but results are posted in our telegram group

I'm trying to find EA Robot to trade for me but still didn't find good ones for me. Meanwhile I contracted a company called CodeTrading here in Brazil to trade for me. Actually I kind of buy licenses to run their robots in my account, using VPS as well. It's oscillating a lot. Some days I have a profit of 5% and other days loss of the same value. At I'm still without loss. I have this account type for 3 weeks now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.