What's new

General Can someone please share a good, reliable ECN broker

chiaalain

I'm looking for a good broker that has multiple account options and ECN too. Please share if you have experience with a particular broker and and deposit/withdrawal is smooth. Thanks

I am currently using vantageFX, they offer ECN, deposits and withdrawals has gone extremely smooth with payout request as quick as 4h and in my bank

I am currently using OspreyFX and this comes after using Coinexx and Oanda.
Great service and hourly withdrawals.

Hello guys, you are just a trader or you want more money from trading activity? If yes, you should become an IB in FreshForex. If you have your own Forex blog, website or social media, it can bring you a steady income. And it's very simple (without trading) . Your income depends on your activity, harder you promote yourself, more you can get. Let's go here for more info

Hello guys, you are just a trader or you want more money from trading activity? If yes, you should become an IB in FreshForex. If you have your own Forex blog, website or social media, it can bring you a steady income. And it's very simple (without trading) . Your income depends on your activity, harder you promote yourself, more you can get. Let's go here for more info
Please post more details, I am interested

I'm looking for a good broker that has multiple account options and ECN too. Please share if you have experience with a particular broker and and deposit/withdrawal is smooth. Thanks
If you have a reliable profit system, I can try it with a broker / bank. SwissquoteBank.

I trade from Italy with an ASIC regulated broker - FP Markets - who provides ECN pricing, and a maximum leverage of 1:500. I don't recommend this broker just because they offer high leverage, of course, there are many reasons why traders should give it a try, like great execution, low spreads, good service, fast and free deposits and withdrawals and most of all, very good reputation and many years of experience.

I agree with LennyShort, After several bad experinces with ecn brokers like XM and ICM I finally found an reliable broker FP Markets whose trading conditions are good with proper customer service.

I'll go with lennyshort and Liv on this broker (FP Markets), Because I too use it, and I must say I dint expect an ecn pricing broker to offer lower commissions per lot and slippage

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.