What's new

Can someone recommend a good trading system

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

itachi303

I am looking for a system that you have tried and are succesful using not something that could work in theory, i am also looking for something that can work in any market condition, considering that markets after coronavirus are much more volatile

I am looking for a system that you have tried and are succesful using not something that could work in theory, i am also looking for something that can work in any market condition, considering that markets after coronavirus are much more volatile

There is no such thing as a good system. What works for me might not work for you, and what you might use succesfully, might fail by me. If there would be a great proven system, everyone would use that. My friendly advice is to try to find out what works for you, study and demo your strategy, and most important, stick to it no matter what. Don't try to change a strategy every day. There will be days when your strategy fails, but important is to have monthly / yearly consistency

Ive heard good things about the life changer ea however I haven't been able to try it out yet, can anyone else also recommend this system?

yes. can anyone share thier best indicators or trading system. it will be a big help to us. especially now.:)

MACD on multiple timeframes,
RSI for confirm
Stochastic for another confirm
Bollinger Bands because I like it
ATR for chosing the stop loss
3 Moving Average (200, 50 and 20)-> never trade against

and VWAP if u know how to use it

Price action is good. it;s clean

Hello, I’m interested in a good trading strategy as well. Something that will take short term positions so that I can let it run for 4 to 8 hours with minimal monitoring while i am at work, then shutdown my laptop to go home, hook back into system and let it run for another 4 to6 hrs before bed. preferably with SL and TP so that a sudden price move while laptop is off doesn't clear my account.

First, you have to answer what do you wanna trade.
Which timeframe, which pairs, scalping, middle or long term.
European, Asia market ?
etc. etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.