What's new

Can the myfxbook that has been verified be altered?

robbytan

Three weeks ago, a friend shared on an EA myyfxbook performance with drawdown less than 1%. I viewed the pairs and noticed that it trades about 8 pairs a day. I also noticed that there is a XAUUSD pair on each day of trade(Wed, Thu and Fri) and on Monday when I reviewed with my friend, the XAUUSD trades been replaced with other currency pairs. Could the trading pairs be altered after publishing in myfxbook eventhough it has the double green tick for verification? Confused.

I'm pretty sure this is impossible, or you'd need to have your own broker server with mt4 in order to alter this but probably this will not be the case with you.

In the case that is possible, it will imply a big problem for myfxbook also, cause it will be part of a huge misleading. But anyways, that's why they have disclaimers everywhere, so basically nobody takes responsibility

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.