What's new

Can you get rich by trading forex?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes
You can absolutely get rich by trading forex, but it is not going to happen overnight. It will take years of disciplined trading to build up the account to a size that can generate a significant income. However, it is only possible to do it if you are willing to put in the hard work in trading.

It is difficult, but not impossible. You need to create continuous gains, which is only achievable if you have a lot of trading experience and know which avenues to invest in will bring you money. And the only way to do that that is by being consistent with the learning process.

I think getting rich or attaining financial freedom with forex trading can happen only if you are a dedicated professional trader. That is surely not an easy road to travel. But forex trading can surely be a highly rewarding career path for those who are capable enough to pass the challenges that come with it.

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.
Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.

yes, but don't get too greedy for profit. Set your target, if it already reach the target, stop trading for the day

the majority of trades don't have the needed consistency over years and proper riskmanagement that it would require, but you can surely get rich of it, just not overnight like most people try, thats why 95% end up loosing everything.

Like many.. i have lost money.. about 900 usd on forex.
Made a deposit of 400, turned into 900, and then i started to get greedy, and doing crazy martingales and lost it all. This in a short period of 3 months.
But forex is so attractive... and mesmerizing, seems like easy and quick money if you know the game.

So i'm trying again, studying.. gathering quality strategies and indicators to hopefully get success in forex.

I think there are few who reach that level, you must have a good strategy and money management plan for proper management of emotions to be successful

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.