What's new

Can you give me the best tip to trading?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Iramaman

Explain me, what for you is the best way to trade? Personal strategy? Or EA? With way you use? Tell me. I'm very interested

Apply money management and relax emotion when you trade. Patience is very important too. You can use any indicator. I suggest support and resistance strategy, Fibonnacci, and Pivot.

In my point of view there is no shortcut way to earn profit from this market so trader must not find any shortcut way of earning trader must get proper knowledge and experience then you can earn more from this market.

It depends on the person's experience; my advice would be not to rush for the money and take time in gaining experience with a demo account.

I agree. I don't know any traders who just invested and started making profits. Only scammer brokers make such claims about their supposed clients.

Price action and money managment are the key of trading. Never every get greedy with you money and don't overleverage. These thinks i learned the hard way.

To every beginner, I recommend trading with a demo account for a few months till you gain enough knowledge and experience before entering live.

Do not rush in for the money during initial stages but take time to learn how forex works.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.