What's new

Can you make a lot of money just trading forex?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Atsj30

After I spend a lot of money trading and blowing accounts I don’t think you really make a leaving just by trading forex

spend a lot of money blowing few accounts too, which was very demotivate. One day I had enough of constantly loosing money and started to finally listen to what other profitable forex traders advised, so I Learned discipline, risk management, mastered price action and found a strategy that suits me. Now pips are flying my way. I'm experimenting with EAs now to make my life a bit easier. :giggle:

yh should never give up study the charts more deeply ,use demo acc for few weeks until everything goes your way

Yes, it is possible to earn a lot of money from forex market. But you need to be expert in this platform. Without enough knowledge and experience, it is not possible to earn money from this market. So, you have to gather all latest information and knowledge about forex each and everyday, if you want to make money. A helping hand like AtoZ Markets can help you to know all the latest news and information about forex market. and help you to take decision properly so that you can make a lot f money from this risky market.

it all depends on your experience and skills in this matter, and the size of the investment is also an important factor

Yes, you can make a lot of money trading Forex, forex is the biggest business in the world and most of the people jpoin it for making money. To become a successful trader always get good education and knowldge and then start trading with demo account and after some experience with demo trading you can start live trading.

If you think you can manually trade efficiently, it will be hard. Just backtest this EA to see if you can compete with the autotrader?

Remember: This is a demo version for BACKTEST. IT DOES NOT TRADE ON DEMO OR REAL. Backtest to see why people cannot compete with machine.

Attachments

• QuantumScalperPro.ex4
    19 KB · Views: 6
One can learn to profit regularly, but it takes a long time, a lot of effort and often a lot of losses along the way, and not everyone can deal with that.

If you think you can manually trade efficiently, it will be hard. Just backtest this EA to see if you can compete with the autotrader?

Remember: This is a demo version for BACKTEST. IT DOES NOT TRADE ON DEMO OR REAL. Backtest to see why people cannot compete with machine.

Wewww, go hard or go home :whistle:

Yes, anyone can make a lot of money from forex market just trading forex. He just need to have a lot of knowledge and experience. without knowledge it is quite impossible to earn money. He needs to be always alert what is happening on the market. He should know about all the latest news and information about the market. He can gather all the latest information and news from AtoZ Markets. They provide all the latest news in their website. so, it is quite easy to get all the latest news about forex market. and take his decisions without any hesitation.

depends on your goal and $$$, at the beginning don't even think that you'll become a new Warren B. just like that, it never happens. Start it with very little steps, make progress, learn, learn and improve your strategies and build your confidence in trading.

learn, learn and learn, and take it slow (don't try to over trade or hit grandslam homerun at every swing), once your start trading live (after 30-90 days in demo acct), use small lot sizing and small gains until you gain your skills/confidence and NEVER trade with capital you aren't afraid to lose (meaning not your rent or mortgage money or money for basic necessities like food etc),
trading part-time while continuing to work helps with the emotional aspects of trading too:coffee:

You can use EA and thanks for this but I believe and know that you can equally trade manually and make truck loads of money provided you have trading rules and you stick to them

Blow up many accounts, but never give up. Along the years I actually realize that I have known a lot about trading, now most important thing for me is to handle my being DISCIPLINED to follow a trading plan and this is so damn difficult. lol

I trade in forex because Forex is the biggest money market in the world. At the first time I think Forex trading is impossible until I found FreshForex and start learning how to make profit from Forex market. FreshForex give me a free education and market forecast. It is suit to you who is newbie in Forex.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.