What's new

can you make money with forex robots?

PIPS OF NIGER

One of the first things you need to know about a robot is its performance. While the vendor might promise to earn more money using their robots, the truth is that they are not able to guarantee profits.Ok handOk handemotion smile

You can make money using robot, but you can also lose money too. It's about timing when you jump in to market and just get out after you have reached your daily target using robot.

You can safely make 5-10% profit every month with a good robot. It is important with enough money in your account, otherwise it will be blown.

Well, it's is possible to make money with forex robot. However, it's need some little attention and tweaking. It shouldn't be left alone to sit there N make money just because it's a robot.

Forex robots can never make anyone successful. They can be used for guidance or can be combined to enhance the results of manual trading, but if we rely on forex robots solely, we cannot be successful forex traders as forex robots do not work 100% of the time.

Forex robots are simply indicators that alert you to the most profitable trades at the time. All of these are AI-based software and applications. You can learn about them and use that knowledge to your advantage. However, no bot or other system guarantees profit in the market. The majority of these indicators are completely untrustworthy.

I think relying solely on forex trading robots is a bad idea because trading solely with bots can prove risky too.
Bots are good to use if they are used along with manual trading. Bots lack emotions but they are prone to glitches too, so it is crucial to trade with them along with manual trading.

Trading bots are useful in automated trading. They can also help you make profitable trades. However, relying solely on AI-based software and applications is not a good strategy. If you want a long-term career in the forex market, you should try to learn about manual trading.

In my experience, it works but you really need to change the settings according to different situations. There are seldom fully-automated trading robots with good profits.

yes you can if you have the luxury of time to optimize. for me as what i have observed most robots either blow your account real fast or scale your account slowly but surely.

Robots can assist you in earning money. However, you must understand that they are simply softwares that follows your commands. If you know how to trade well and make money, you can definitely use robots in your trading. However, robots cannot assist you if you lack knowledge.

I have lost al lot of money with robots but also made a ton. Think it just depends on if you enter at the right time on the market

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.