What's new

Can you suggest me any good ECN broker.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
I am looking for a reliable broker, preferably an ASIC regulated broker, as I am from Australia.

An ECN broker with tight spreads and a lower commission cost is my main requirement, Any recommendations?

I am looking for a reliable broker, preferably an ASIC regulated broker, as I am from Australia.

An ECN broker with tight spreads and a lower commission cost is my main requirement, Any recommendations?

I recommend checking out FP Markets Raw (ECN) account. They are an Australian broker with ASIC and CYSEC regulations.

They offer some of the lowest spreads starting from 0.0 pips in Major pairs like EURUSD, GBPUSD, etc... and the commission cost is just $3 per lots.

Why not give a try FXOPEN AUS, Because i truly have been working with them for a quite and never have any issue and they regulation exactly you want

a very low spread and they are the one who been old in ECN.

I suggest FP Markets Raw ecn account, the spreads and commission are lower when compared to other ECN broker. Since ASIC regulates it, they adhere to strict capital requirements.

From my trading experience with brokers in the past, I would suggest FP Markets. Their Raw ecn account has some of the lowest spreads and commissions.

It is a reliable broker to start trading because of its ASIC regulation and has been active since 2005!.

I'm Looking for ECN broker recommendations for Scalping. The major criteria which im looking for is they should have good spreads, and should be stable even during high volatile market movements.

I suggest trading with FP Markets an ECN pricing broker that has been active for over 15 years.

I've been trading with them for a couple of months the spreads are consistent since it's regulated by ASIC and Cysec, so they adhere to strict capital requirements and are reliable.

I'm looking for an ECN pricing regulated broker with regulation from ASIC as I'm from Australia and with good customer support to solve certain queries at the initial stage.

I suggest trading with FP Markets, a reliable broker that has been in the forex business for over 15 years and regulated by ASIC.

Spreads, commission costs and slippage, are lower than any other ECN brokers out there.

I suggest trading with FP Markets, an ECN pricing broker that has some of the lowest spreads and commission costs compared to other Ecn brokers.

I'm a beginner currently trading with a demo account but looking for a broker to start live trading. Any recommendation on which broker is suitable, and I prefer an ASIC broker because I'm from Australia?

I am trading with Axiory. They are NDD brokers – that’s ‘no dealing desk’ which means trades are directly with interbank rates.

I chose them because they are licensed and have tighter spreads than many other borkers I can checked online. Also, they are licensed and regulated. And offering all the instruments I wanted to trade. So far, my experience has been good. Very helpful support staff.

I suggest trading with FP Markets Raw ecn account. The spreads are lower, starting at 0 pips in most major and minor currency pairs.

Since it is regulated by ASIC and Cysec they adhere to strict capital requirement and are reliable to trade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.