What's new

ChinEtti Pip Collector

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Extremely Powerful & Profitable Forex System With BUY/SELL Signals! (Build For Both MetaTrader 4 and 5 Platforms).
I hope it's not the one that I have.. the one i have is definitely not the original and it has way low winning rate.. you wouldn't wanna try it:(

Who has used this and how profitable is it? Cause there are many replicas out there. That's why the company doesn't do refunds. They say people replicate the indicator

Did you check confirmation on lower or higher TF? I notice the creator suggest use EMA 200. did you also use it?

I've tried this system and I got 2 wins and 1 loss. I use a risk to reward ratio of 1.3 - 1.5 depending on the trade. So even when I get 50% wrong, I make a profit. I can tell you, this system works actually very good and is very easy to use. I think it's probably good to use the 200 EMA to see the long term trend direction, that way if the EMA is long term bullish, and you get a buy signal from this system, you can easily set the risk to reward to 1.5.

Probably a good idea to only BUY when the EMA is bullish, and only SELL when the EMA is bearish. That way you will increase your winrate.

Timeframe: H1(y)

I also got chinetti its works before kind of well. Today i find post at chinetti Youtube he going build EA maybe this can be good

Works best with 4 time frame indicator. Take a trade when all time frames in same colour. You can customise with colours you like.View attachment 13420

Did you test this for long time ? Becouse it will be fake signals. Just wonder which TF you used for it ? Becouse m15 is to fast for chinetti. Chinetti recomended m30 and up but best tf for chinetti is h4 he said that but im not patient for wait long for a trade... Can you say your results for longer than oneday trading ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.