What's new

choose your favorite pair and get used to the way it trades

albertzz

the best way to start is to choose a pair and stick to it as long as you find the patterns comfortable and different pair have difference characters

Gbp pairs are found as catching attraction of most of traders mat be due to there volatility. my favorite pair is GBP/JPY when this pair moves whole Forex market watches its move. its volatility and sustainability of trend is amazing . i my career i found rare fake out and patter less moves in this pair except on occasions of major political events in Britain.

The forex market is that online place where traders can buy, sell, exchange, and speculate on currencies. This market is made up of banks, commercial companies, central banks, investment management firms, hedge funds, and forex brokers and investors. I am also a trader of this market. I think that to know forex market is very much important because without information you are nothing in this market. I always keep faith on AtoZ Markets as my financial advisor.

best suggestion is to measure the weekly and daily atr of the pair and choose some like high volatility pair some like less volatility ones

My favourite pairs are always gold and oil. Because when it moves, it really moves. There is volatility and you will be able to get a good profit if the trade is a winning trade.

best suggestion is to measure the weekly and daily atr of the pair and choose some like high volatility pair some like less volatility ones
as a newbie i feel i need to find the pair i would like to stick with suggestions are nice but each trader is different i will pick a pair or two and stick with for a while but i need atleast 2 or three to call it a trade day

The forex market is that online place where traders can buy, sell, exchange, and speculate on currencies. This market is made up of banks, commercial companies, central banks, investment management firms, hedge funds, and forex brokers and investors. I am also a trader of this market. I think that to know forex market is very much important because without information you are nothing in this market. I always keep faith on AtoZ Markets as my financial advisor.
I am feeling good to hear that you're a trader in the Forex market and you also know the importance to stay informed. AtoZ Markets seems like a valuable resource for financial advice, and I hope it continues to help you make informed trading decisions. Good luck in your trading endeavors!

EURUSD and USDJPY are my favorite trading pairs but they are slow. I don’t trade XAUSUD because I think it bears sufficient risk for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gbp pairs are found as catching attraction of most of traders mat be due to there volatility. my favorite pair is GBP/JPY when this pair moves whole Forex market watches its move. its volatility and sustainability of trend is amazing . i my career i found rare fake out and patter less moves in this pair except on occasions of major political events in Britain.
Thanks for this, I will look at this pair as I like trends

EURUSD and USDJPY, pretty consistent in their patterns, most indicators are also workable on their price structure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.