What's new

Closing opening of candle and entry point confusion

RevBilli

hi , I needed some assistance interms of trading please . can You please explain to me what is a bullish /bearish reversal candle and a bullish/bearish engulfing candle and how do you trade on these ? when do you trade on these? Also when one candle closes at the same time another opens so at what exact point after break of the candle on a consolidation pattern or a trendline do you place a trade ? So on a daily time frame uk time - if on a trendline - on the break of a green candle , the next candle would be green as well - will this be your entry point at the close of this candle 10am? My confusion is as one candle closes at the same time another opens - do you not miss the entry point ? and how many hours do you have to place this trade by before you miss the entry point. I hope you can assist me and your help is greatly appreciated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.