What's new

Indicator CME and ICE Exchange Data for MetaTrader MT4 & MT5

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

bhushansky

Current CME and ICE data right in your terminal. Open contracts, warrants, limited orders and trading volume – in real time.

Delta and Volume Indicator

The indicator displays the traded volume for sale and for the purchase of real exchange players of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). Conveniently displays the information received on the MetaTrader chart. By default, displays the vertical volume with a daily period for the current active contract with the maximum total open interest.

Additional Information

Installation is possible only on majors, metals, energy, indices … BTC!

If the data stops displaying, most likely you need to download the latest version.

The indicator contains unique functions that are not available in any other analogues:

In addition to the traditional vertical, an additional horizontal mode of volume or delta ..

Period: Arbitrary 2D and Arbitrary 3D mode, allow you to get detailed data in the desired area.

Glass Indicator

The indicator displays real limit orders of exchange players of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME).

Conveniently displays the information received on the MetaTrader chart.

By default, it displays limits from the main trading contract with the highest Open Interest, according to which the price on Forex is formed.

Works on TF up to H4 inclusive.

The “Visualization” settings and others below are inactive. If the data stops displaying, most likely you need to download the latest version.

It is not recommended to put several indicators on one terminal. The indicator contains unique functions that are not available in any other analogues:

Unlimited glass loading depth.

Creating labels by clicking LMB on the histogram to track the necessary bars or virtual trading coaching. Display the historical data of the glass.

Cluster Graph Indicator

The indicator takes information on the real market operations of exchange players of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) and displays it on forex in the form of a detailed chart. It conveniently displays the received information on the MetaTrader chart. Several futures contracts may be displayed at the same time. During its operation, you cannot use any other indicators. Installation is possible only on majors, metals, energy, indices and BTC.

During its operation, you cannot use any other indicators. Installation is possible only on majors, metals, energy, indices and BTC.

The indicator contains unique functions that are not available in any other analogues:

Creating labels by clicking LMB on the futures price or bar time, for graphical and audible indication of important points.

Extensive customization options.

Ribbon Indicator

The indicator displays real orders of the market execution of exchange players of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). It conveniently displays the received information on the MetaTrader chart. By default, it displays transactions from the main trading contract with the highest Open Interest, on which the Forex price is formed.

Unlimited tape loading depth.

Display of historical tape.

Display large transactions on the chart in the form of circles.

Immediately after the change of contract, when there is a transfer of positions;

On low liquid instruments;

With large trend movements in which several majors and DXY participate simultaneously.

Open Interest Indicator

The indicator displays the total volume of open long and short contracts on the exchange market (known as Open Interest) from the archives of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). It conveniently displays the received information on the Meta Trader chart. Several futures contracts can be displayed at the same time. By default, it shows the main working contract with the highest Open Interest.

It works on TF up to H1 inclusive, because otherwise there is not enough space to display information.

Installation is possible only on majors, metals, energy, indices … BTC

Settings “Visualization” and others below are inactive.

Signing a trend or a flat under the chart is an auxiliary tool if it is not possible to determine trends by eye. This is NOT a traffic forecast.

If the data stops displaying, most likely you just need to download the latest version.

Immediately after the change of contract, when there is a transfer of positions;

With large trend movements in which several majors and DXY participate simultaneously.

Options Indicator

The indicator displays information on open interest and the traded volume of options of exchange players of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). Conveniently displays the received information on the Meta Trader chart. By default, a histogram of open interest is displayed for the option contract with the maximum total open interest.

Attachments

• TG_Indicators_MT4_EN.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 150
  • TG_Indicators_MT5_EN_X32.zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 49
  • TG_Indicators_MT5_EN-X64.zip
    10.7 MB · Views: 47
“Delta and Volume Indicator

The indicator displays the traded volume for sale and for the purchase of real exchange players of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). Conveniently displays the information received on the MetaTrader chart. By default, displays the vertical volume with a daily period for the current active contract with the maximum total open interest.”

Hi there, thank you for the indicators provided. I do have one question, what is the accuracy difference of CME Commodity Volume in conpared to Tick Volume. Been traded on FX majors mostly for 3 years as of now using Wyckoff VSA (PA + Tick Volume), and it works well with my trading income, in fact much better compared to my early days jumped into this game. However, I believe that I need to always update and upgrade my judgment in FX, fortunately (hopefully) came across CME Commodity Volume tutorial on TradingView Website. Would you mind to write a short explanation (that will be enough for ol’ bull like me), looking forward to hear from you.

“Delta and Volume Indicator

The indicator displays the traded volume for sale and for the purchase of real exchange players of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). Conveniently displays the information received on the MetaTrader chart. By default, displays the vertical volume with a daily period for the current active contract with the maximum total open interest.”

Hi there, thank you for the indicators provided. I do have one question, what is the accuracy difference of CME Commodity Volume in conpared to Tick Volume. Been traded on FX majors mostly for 3 years as of now using Wyckoff VSA (PA + Tick Volume), and it works well with my trading income, in fact much better compared to my early days jumped into this game. However, I believe that I need to always update and upgrade my judgment in FX, fortunately (hopefully) came across CME Commodity Volume tutorial on TradingView Website. Would you mind to write a short explanation (that will be enough for ol’ bull like me), looking forward to hear from you.
Hi NaimCoutts
I would like to message you about Wyckoff, how can I get in touch?
Thanks

Current CME and ICE data right in your terminal. Open contracts, warrants, limited orders and trading volume – in real time.

Delta and Volume Indicator

The indicator displays the traded volume for sale and for the purchase of real exchange players of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). Conveniently displays the information received on the MetaTrader chart. By default, displays the vertical volume with a daily period for the current active contract with the maximum total open interest.

Additional Information

If the data stops displaying, most likely you need to download the latest version.

In addition to the traditional vertical, an additional horizontal mode of volume or delta ..

Period: Arbitrary 2D and Arbitrary 3D mode, allow you to get detailed data in the desired area.

Glass Indicator

The indicator displays real limit orders of exchange players of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME).

Conveniently displays the information received on the MetaTrader chart.

By default, it displays limits from the main trading contract with the highest Open Interest, according to which the price on Forex is formed.

Works on TF up to H4 inclusive.

The “Visualization” settings and others below are inactive. If the data stops displaying, most likely you need to download the latest version.

It is not recommended to put several indicators on one terminal. The indicator contains unique functions that are not available in any other analogues:

Unlimited glass loading depth.

Creating labels by clicking LMB on the histogram to track the necessary bars or virtual trading coaching. Display the historical data of the glass.

Cluster Graph Indicator

The indicator takes information on the real market operations of exchange players of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) and displays it on forex in the form of a detailed chart. It conveniently displays the received information on the MetaTrader chart. Several futures contracts may be displayed at the same time. During its operation, you cannot use any other indicators. Installation is possible only on majors, metals, energy, indices and BTC.

During its operation, you cannot use any other indicators. Installation is possible only on majors, metals, energy, indices and BTC.

Creating labels by clicking LMB on the futures price or bar time, for graphical and audible indication of important points.

Extensive customization options.

Ribbon Indicator

The indicator displays real orders of the market execution of exchange players of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). It conveniently displays the received information on the MetaTrader chart. By default, it displays transactions from the main trading contract with the highest Open Interest, on which the Forex price is formed.

Unlimited tape loading depth.

Display of historical tape.

Display large transactions on the chart in the form of circles.

Open Interest Indicator

The indicator displays the total volume of open long and short contracts on the exchange market (known as Open Interest) from the archives of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). It conveniently displays the received information on the Meta Trader chart. Several futures contracts can be displayed at the same time. By default, it shows the main working contract with the highest Open Interest.

It works on TF up to H1 inclusive, because otherwise there is not enough space to display information.

Installation is possible only on majors, metals, energy, indices … BTC

Settings “Visualization” and others below are inactive.

Signing a trend or a flat under the chart is an auxiliary tool if it is not possible to determine trends by eye. This is NOT a traffic forecast.

If the data stops displaying, most likely you just need to download the latest version.

Options Indicator

The indicator displays information on open interest and the traded volume of options of exchange players of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). Conveniently displays the received information on the Meta Trader chart. By default, a histogram of open interest is displayed for the option contract with the maximum total open interest.

Hi bhushansky.
How does the indicator gather the information, directly from CME on the Metatrader platform when using futures feed or is it gathered trough some server of yours and then sent via dll or likewise?

//Thomas

Hi bhushansky.
How does the indicator gather the information, directly from CME on the Metatrader platform when using futures feed or is it gathered trough some server of yours and then sent via dll or likewise?

//Thomas

I see now that bhushansky hasn’t been online since October 2020.
Anybody else that know how the indicator gathers it’s information?

//Thomas

Is there seriously none that have anything to say about these indicators?
This forum doesn’t seem to have anybody willing to participate in testing and helping the people offering their work.

Hello, can one use this indicator before the US open in order to get the Open Interest few minutes before ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.