What's new

Cobra 2.0 I am looking for the John Ghatti robot.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B I #1 Hie guys im new to forex trading. im looking for john ghatti cobra 2.0 ea along with the settings. Please share if forex market and the situation MetaTrader 0
N Cobra forex scalping system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Guys which robot or trading system do you need I will be happy to share with you guys. I need cobra 2.0 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
F Profitable EA Cobra 1.0 helpful in the market place Forex Education 1
M Can someone help with Cobra 2.0 Trading Systems and Strategies 4
dmatsimela Free EA cobra 1.0 click for free download Trading Systems and Strategies 11
michael3075 Cobra Algo EA - Please, does anyone have it? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
M John Ghatti cobra 2.0 Trading Systems and Strategies 3
D John Ghatti Cobra 2.0 Forex Robot Trading Systems and Strategies 47
Aamir Profitable EA Cobra 2.0 can someone please provide me cobra 2.0 will be really appreciated Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A Profitable EA Does anyone have PWR Cobra v1.0 Cracked version by John Ghatti without license key Forex Indicators and Tools 4
A Profitable EA Does anyone have John Ghatti Cobra v2.0 that is legit and also working Forex Indicators and Tools 2
M Cobra 2.0 is probably the best robot out there Trading Systems and Strategies 2
L Anyone with Cobra 2.0 robot? MetaTrader 3
D Licence Removal COBRA 2.0 MetaTrader 37
D John Ghattis EA Private Wealth and cobra EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 6
C Strategy Cobra 1.0 ,the elon musk of forex trading Forex Indicators and Tools 1
H Cobra 1.0 Expert Advisor Trading Systems and Strategies 8
M John ghatti cobra 1.0 Trading Systems and Strategies 18
M Cobra for mt5 for crash and boom Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 6
L Doesn't anyone have cobra 1.0 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Need cobra 1.0 Pls anyone MetaTrader 1
P Strategy Need cobra 1.0 Pls anyone Trading Systems and Strategies 2
M General Cobra 2.0 settings from ghatti Forex Indicators and Tools 15
R anyone can use John gatti cobra or PWR high frequency 2.0 without he register you in the system??? General Discussions 2
R someonde have PWR high frequency 2.0 MT5 or PWR cobra Interactive Forex Trading 13
fxjaker FULL COBRA INDICATORS GIVE IT A TRY THIS ARE SOME GOOD INDICATORS SPECIALLY THE TRIX INDICATOR Forex Indicators and Tools 1
Dexter410 Looking for indicators for MT5 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Dexter410 Looking for MT5 bots MetaTrader 0
L General I am looking for a redbillion system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Custom Moving Averages.ex4 found from some other forum enjoy if any one was looking for it Trading Systems and Strategies 2
sdores Looking for investors in a profitable EA (not martingale or grid) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
C looking for system for fx Trading Systems and Strategies 0
W Looking For Expert Advisor EA for Small Account .....Any Idea Guys ? General Discussions 0
C General Looking for a MT4 or MT5 indicator similar to X-Mode on Break Free Trading MetaTrader 3
S looking for broker less spread Forex Broker Reviews 4
N Looking for the best EA for small accounts Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
S Looking for Renko Chart on MT5 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
H Hey there still looking for some advice Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Looking for mentorship on synthetic indices.... volatility, boom and crash Forex Education 6
S MT4 and MT5 looking the deep differs MetaTrader 0
P Hi I am looking for TSI indicator on mt4 platform.anyone has TSI indicator for mt4 ? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
F Am looking for Forex Trading made easy Trading Systems and Strategies 2
U Indicator looking for sent alerts mt4 to telegram Forex Indicators and Tools 4
K Looking for payapa system by vmj Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Guys i'm looking for the original licensed version Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G Im looking for bolingerbands v2 mt4 Interactive Forex Trading 0
D Looking for forex strategy for holding positions Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D Looking for a profitable forex strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 3
B Looking a feedback from performance Asia Premium 6 Indicators for Option trading. Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 1