What's new

Compounding and Money management

Supersayen4

Can anybody help me to do a good compounding plan ? It will help me to manage my account and make good profit. And money management tools

Lots of compound power. The compound is a mathematical rule. Traders around the world use this system. If money management can be applied to the compound, the results of the trade will change. Compound means doubling a number and money management maintains the discipline of the trade. You can turn on the compound system for a long time.

As you can target 600 pips of regular monthly, if your investment is 1000, you will trade at a maximum of 10 cents, it will earn you 600 per month, after 1 month you have $1600, then next month you will target 600 pips again and your trade will be 16 cents. After 2 months you will earn 1280 now your basic balance will be $2880 so it can be compounded

Lots of compound power. The compound is a mathematical rule. Traders around the world use this system. If money management can be applied to the compound, the results of the trade will change. Compound means doubling a number and money management maintains the discipline of the trade. You can turn on the compound system for a long time.

As you can target 600 pips of regular monthly, if your investment is 1000, you will trade at a maximum of 10 cents, it will earn you 600 per month, after 1 month you have $1600, then next month you will target 600 pips again and your trade will be 16 cents. After 2 months you will earn 1280 now your basic balance will be $2880 so it can be compounded
Thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.