What's new

Suggestion Confidence is Very Important in Forex Trading Area

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

forumforex

Confidence is very important. Confidence comes from knowledge and skills. Without proper knowledge and skills if anyone thinks he has lot of confidence, he can make money, then that's overconfidence. We should not be overconfident. Most of the newbies are overconfident. They focus on profit rather than developing skills. :sick:

Confidence is very important. Confidence comes from knowledge and skills. Without proper knowledge and skills if anyone thinks he has lot of confidence, he can make money, then that's overconfidence. We should not be overconfident. Most of the newbies are overconfident. They focus on profit rather than developing skills. :sick:

We ought increase our research time. These days you have a wide range of platforms...and so you must identify the right signals!

Total agree with you! I have been in the same boat lately!!

Very true, traders should be process driven rather than outcome driven. so confidence also comes about due to having discipline when trading then you can trade with confidence cause you know you are consistent

Acquiring skills is primarily dependent on research work. It really pays when you devote some time each day. Trying mock platforms even helps in sharpening your trading skills.

As you said it is a balance between having enough confidence and being overconfident. I've been at the both ends and they both lead to losses. I found that having a peer trader to talk to is very helpful when I need some confidence boost during drawdowns, or to bring me down to earth after a winning streak.

I found that having a peer trader to talk to is very helpful when I need some confidence boost during drawdowns, or to bring me down to earth after a winning streak.
Ask for a few instances of the trading flows that the peer trader experienced. It could be of great help in understanding such scenarios.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.