What's new

New EA CONTA CENTS - SUPER EU SCALPER - EU 1D $10 $8.684 11M

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Refek

Hello friends!
... I bought an Eas pack for $ 1000 and would like to share it with you! I will open a topic for each Ea so that it is easy to research and study other people.
I haven't done the tests yet, feel free to test and submit your results! Lets grow together!

Attachments

• CONTA CENTS - SUPER EU SCALPER - EU 1D $10 $8.684 11M.rar
    107.1 KB · Views: 61
Hello friends!
... I bought an Eas pack for $ 1000 and would like to share it with you! I will open a topic for each Ea so that it is easy to research and study other people.
I haven't done the tests yet, feel free to test and submit your results! Lets grow together!
thanks for share. it seem a good EA

Hello friends!
let me help you for thakn for share post on this..but bad news there is awful lot of bust account.. not good ea i am so sorry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.