What's new

Controlling feelings is the key

Edward Peterson

Controlling feelings is the key for accomplishment consistently in trading. Aside from that make a motivation and read them each time you open a trade. Never open a trade when you mode is off. Do whatever it takes not to endeavor to figure the market. At scarcest find one critical inspiration to open a trade.

Emotions is the main enemy of a trader. It is true that as a human being we can not control our emotions easily. But in forex trading it is very much needed to control the emotions. Loss is a part and parcel of forex trading. Most of the trader get emotional or angry while they have faced losses. But every trader should have positive intentions. They always try to recover their losses. I am trading with TP global FX. Sometimes i have to face loss also. But in that time I think about my mistake and try not to do the same mistake again. My broker helps me to recover my losses and convert it into the profit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.