What's new

CR7 EA is not a profitbale EA (Dont BUY)

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

pedro30th

Hello, i am sharing only my experience on Buying CR7 EA and the maker said to me it profit 150% monthly. Now when i test on my real account, the EA profit only $1 per day on my 2,000 usd account. I am asking a refund but the owner already block me. I waste my time and money for this EA, so please be aware! His paypal name is DORSAF BEN HSSAN.

Hello, i am sharing only my experience on Buying CR7 EA and the maker said to me it profit 150% monthly. Now when i test on my real account, the EA profit only $1 per day on my 2,000 usd account. I am asking a refund but the owner already block me. I waste my time and money for this EA, so please be aware! His paypal name is DORSAF BEN HSSAN.
Have you backtested the data for the past three days? Is it the same as your real offer?

Please don't buy any way... We have these forums where eas are shared for free and can be backtested as well. The eas selling online are not worthy. I am not sure if the way makes lot of profit, why do they need money to giveaway

whether paid or free eas backtest at least onw week before try it on real accont

Please don't buy any way... We have these forums where eas are shared for free and can be backtested as well. The eas selling online are not worthy. I am not sure if the way makes lot of profit, why do they need money to giveaway
I totally agree with you..I liked this forum..much helper and sharing a lot..

Yes, what happened. We need an update to the situation. I would like to know what happened with this EA after all

any update on it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.