What's new

CRASH AND BOOM 1000 INDICATORS

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Masked254

There are several indicators in there, you can copy all indicators to indicator folder, and try the templates one by one till you find the perfect one that works for you. personally i'm using the #A BLACO SMILES

Attachments

• BOOM AND CRASH.rar
    836.7 KB · Views: 382
There are several indicators in there, you can copy all indicators to indicator folder, and try the templates one by one till you find the perfect one that works for you. personally i'm using the #A BLACO SMILES
Bro I can't open the file.. Please send a new folder

Mask, so you have the new pink arrow indicator on boom and crash indicator?? Or the new indicator that is out?.

Please anyone that has it should please send. Thanks.

I will love to check them out... Been trading vix and currency pairs...but will like to try out crash and boom

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.