What's new

Cryptocurrency Trading: Should You BUY/SELL or Hold & Wait?

Bernie

I recently engaged with a friend who is involved in Crypto Investment options. He buys and holds hoping for prices to increase then he sells. On the other hand, another friend said it is better ot BUY low and SELL high frequently for better, frequent returns. Those with experience on crypto matter, what would you advise?

Both should work. Crypto is very volatile and manipulated so frequent trading should work (if you know what to do and when to do) but holding is still good, it's still very potential and waiting a chance to explode (getting hiked)

Both should work. Crypto is very volatile and manipulated so frequent trading should work (if you know what to do and when to do) but holding is still good, it's still very potential and waiting a chance to explode (getting hiked)
Thanks for your reply.

I am waiting for bitcoin to 51700 then there should be a strong correction. it’s not worth investing in it yet. it’s better to wait and start from 20,000

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.