What's new

Ctrader copy Trading on ICMarkets

mana2011

Has anyone used the new feature on IC Markets called Copy trading? The results seem to be good but need to be sure before investing in it?

I’ve been using Zulutrade with IC Markets. It’s been profitable for me. Have not tried cTrader but since you’re interested I would advise you to try it on a demo account to get a better idea. As both these platforms have different traders with different performances so ultimately your experience will depend upon how well the trader has performed. Don’t just choose a trader with good results but the one that also resonates with your trading goals.

I’ve been using Zulutrade with IC Markets. It’s been profitable for me. Have not tried cTrader but since you’re interested I would advise you to try it on a demo account to get a better idea. As both these platforms have different traders with different performances so ultimately your experience will depend upon how well the trader has performed. Don’t just choose a trader with good results but the one that also resonates with your trading goals.
Can you suggest some of the traders that you copy trade that you had success with? I would like to try them out too and see how it is going for me. Thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.