What's new

CTrader Preference for trading?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ManoloForex

Well, I am using Ctrade from two months ago, for me is better because charts look different and with more definition. I am trading in an Ipad. My trading was improved, I need only to see the chart and easily, following the trend, I can open a trade with a probability of more than 90% of success. Ok hand

rahzelh

cTrader is the future of the trading platforms. It is new on the market so still most popular addons available mostly on mt4 and it will take a while.

Rianfernando2285

ctrader is a much newer trading platform to Metatrader 4, which I was using earlier. I was happy with mt4, but I shifted to Axiory ctrader around 3 months ago because I thought it’s newly developed and so will have more advanced technologies. I am happy with my decision so far. Platform keep getting updated with more features. You can try the platform and see if it suits you.
Some people are too familiar with mt4 and don’t want to change. But ctrader was easy for me to understand. Also, it makes trading more efficient, I feel. I need fast platorm because I am day trading with lot of assets.
What I like best is it gives a single place for all my accounts. Makes it very easy. Also I can mark an asset as favorite to access it more faster. I also like the feature for auto trading. I have installed in my laptop (windows) and phone (android). I cant say about performance on iOS.

C trader is good because if the brokers not being able to spike prices, personally prefer the charts to mt4 and 5 but nothing beats tradingview charts

Sailer

[QUOTE = "CSNKING, сообщение: 105289, участник: 76969"]
Я также предпочитаю mt4 и mt5 по сравнению с CTrader. Ничто не сравнится с этим
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
ТThanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Ctrader and how does it work?? Ctrader 0
C MT4/5, CTRADER, OR NINJA TRADER MetaTrader 3
R Multiple trades on ctrader Ctrader 0
S Suggestion Ctrader not too big of a fan Ctrader 0
Z Ctrader or mt4, which do you prefer Ctrader 7
B Does any use cTrader as their trading platform? General Discussions 0
T ctrader expert Advisor Ctrader 1
A What are the advantages of using Ctrader Ctrader 8
D Good provider for copy trade on ctrader Ctrader 1
C Ctrader Cbot based on RSI indicator. Forex Indicators and Tools 0
D General Ctrader Platform of trading Ctrader 0
H Additional resources for Ctrader Ctrader 1
F ctrader expert Advisor Ctrader 5
S General CTrader platform EA. Ctrader 1
P Suggestion Ctrader or MT4 platform guys Ctrader 3
Juxtman Tutorial Differences between Ctrader and Metatrader mt4/5 Ctrader 3
G What is cTrader about Ctrader 2
Tradewell Advantages of scalping on cTrader Ctrader 1
Tradewell How Is cTrader Different From Regular Market Maker Platforms? Ctrader 0
Tradewell Features of cTrader with video Ctrader 1
Tradewell General MT4 Vs cTrader comparisons Ctrader 2
Tradewell MetaTrader vs cTrader Ctrader 0
Tradewell cTrader Trading Introduction Ctrader 0
Tradewell How is cTrader different from MT4? Ctrader 8
K Ctrader vs mt4 Ctrader 77
A Ctrader EA / Bot (CBOT) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
D New mobile cTrader API based trading app Forex Indicators and Tools 4
D Forex News New mobile cTrader API based trading app Ctrader 11
R cTrader and its brokers? Ctrader 19
R cTrader support Futures? Ctrader 3
R Trade tool Ctrader or mt4 Ctrader 20
Priya Best Ctrader Broker Ctrader 33
S US100 or US30 Pick Your Preference Forex Indicators and Tools 1
V Trade Time Preference for Trader and/or developer General Discussions 1
K This pdf by Rayner Theo who is famously known for his candle stick trading, he is a master at price action, his pdf on master candles Forex Education 0
K This is a trading strategy from the forex broker killer D J coach Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K His is how a person can be able to start trading effectively Forex Education 0
Elishakpeji Trading strategy for mt5 indices derive Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M General Anyone here could show me the way out trading on boom and crash on mt5. And a suitable indicator to enhance profitability Binary Options Brokers Discussions 1
R Importance of the trading Forex Education 0
P Report Trading using forex robots the brokers worst fear/nightmare.Automated trading is the future.!! Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
P General Becoming profitable in the market is important but having a trading plan is even more important. Other Topics 0
R Forex trading is popular Forex Education 0
P Binary Options and Futures.Binary Option gives you the best trading experience with every instrument in trading. Binary Options and Futures 0
P Stocks and Indexes are more volatile than currency pairs.Stocks and Indexes are also mpre of fundamental trading more than technicals. Stocks and Indexes 0
P Using forex indicators and tool to assist your trading career.See how to use them effectively Forex Indicators and Tools 0
L PZ Day Trading for MT5 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
T MMM dashboard trading General Discussions 1
R Trading skills and expertise Forex Education 0
T Trading the NFP news Trading Systems and Strategies 1