What's new

Demo Account To check the platform.

Demo account to see all those concepts on the terminal – the visual memory will help you to understand everything faster and, moreover, for a beginner, it is very important to start with a Demo account so as not to waste money. I recommend you to follow political and financial events taking place all over the world, as any episode happening in these spheres directly influences the market and its behavior.

Demo account to see all those concepts on the terminal – the visual memory will help you to understand everything faster and, moreover, for a beginner, it is very important to start with a Demo account so as not to waste money. I recommend you to follow political and financial events taking place all over the world, as any episode happening in these spheres directly influences the market and its behavior.
Yes agreed, it is important to test an EA for at least a motnh before using real money

It is very simple that as a highly profitable business there would be some risks while trading in Forex market and if you think you can earn money easily without any risk, than you are just thinking wrong. In every step there are many risk involves with Forex trading. As a trader ForexOne the secured trading broker I do select because they offer me the risk management technologies with the flexible high leverage 1:500.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.