What's new

Demo success

Edward Peterson

You do not have to worry about losing your money when you are demo trading. your demo account does not demonstrate to you industry standards to manage the sentiment fear. That's why you remain emotions while in demo. But when you come to live trading from demo trading, you brings emotions (the fear of losing and greed more more profit) with you. That's why the result between demo and real account is not the same.

I ran across a demo FR-S and you could tell they abused it...so I passed. I think each situation is different and just inspect it with a fine-tooth comb.

Except if you are simply interested in opening up a demo or practice account with the forex broker, they will more often than not require a base store to be made for you to begin trading forex. Regularly, the more money you place on store, the more features you approach or the more tightly your dealing spreads become. Ensure that you research the broker completely before sending a store.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.