What's new

Suggestion Did trading with indicator can give good result

well it is said that indicators follow price instead of predicting it, but patterns help predict price, so i agree with using harmonic patterns

yes I've used a indicator that made me $150-40K in a month with a 99% win rate I traded from the daily TF & did postion trades

Attachments

• 64690562_10219270023085067_1025878055618347008_o.jpg
    64690562_10219270023085067_1025878055618347008_o.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 7
Some indicators are good, but you can't just rely on indicators alone because they fail most times and some do repaint..so you are expected to have basic knowledge in forex so as to help you know when to click your buy and sell using the indicators

Hello fellows in forex the indicator that is trading with indicator can give good result

Short answer is yes and no !

Long answer is, it totally depends on the indicator and the systematic use of it. How would you use the indicator for the signal? What would be the settings of that indicator? What indicator you would use for signal? Are you using a single indicator or combination of them? and the questions continue like that.

So...

With proper settings and proper indicators, with more than one indicator in the game and a filtering system, yes indicators can be good for trading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.