What's new

Dies anyone know any good EA

Let try to this ea on demo on next time. Have a nice day

Attachments

• Ngoaihoi68 EA v1.1.ex4
    100.5 KB · Views: 8
Has anyone used a good EA that they can reccomend ? All the ones iv used have been useless

Hi, there are at least two EA that i know might worth your considerations as follow:
1. Grid Trend Multiplier EA
This EA is the one that I have just come to know recently that claimed to be a reliable and robust EA. It is not for free and you would need to purchase it from the official website (just do a google search and you should be able to easily find the official website of this EA). After you have purchased it, you would need to use the proper credentials to download and activate the EA for your use. This EA uses a very interesting Grid strategy that sounds very convincing, and it also has the flexibility of allowing you to make a lot of changes in the parameter settings that helps to limit your risks too. By doing so, if you study instructions given in the manual carefully and also watch the youtube videos that shared by the Expert4x (Alex is his name, a very experienced trader and also the mentor and presenter of this EA), then I think this could possibly be a very good and robust EA for you that could survive for a long time and still works well. The EA is selling at $280 but now it offers a 50% discount payable by bitcoin too. Feel free to purchase and try it out if you wish too. Bear in mind that you cannot just expect to do nothing much and still expect this EA to perform and earn you plenty of cash just like a ATM machine. No It does not work out that way. There are tons of information and knowledge that you would need to take time to read, watch and learn before you know how to optimize your settings so that it will suit your trading style well and would be able to generate a reasonably good and steady income for you. In short, you do need to do your "hard work" to learn as much as you could about this EA. Otherwise, you could easily blow up your account even when using the so called "best EA" in the world. simple as that.

2. Agimat FX Pro EA
This is also another EA that you could consider because of its very intelligent algorithms that require not much of your own effort of tweaking the settings on your own but rather mainly rely on the EA to do its own work and analysis by constantly connecting to the EA company server for all new updated market info that helps the EA to make the necessary decisions of when to enter or exit trades for you. Although I have never tried it before, but one of my friends who uses it has told me all these info that sounds quite convincing to me. Not only that this EA is very intelligent to help you secure your profits, it will also automatically helps to limit your risks by applying some kind of "prunning" method which means that it will automatically close some of your opened but losing trades in order to help reduce and limit your risks when the market is moving against you. The expected monthly profits according to my friend would be somewhere between 5% to15% per month. This EA is also not free at all and you would need to purchase it from the official website and use the proper credentials given to activate the EA for your use. In short, there is no way for you to get any scam copy or cracked version. You can only get it through the legit and official way. Simple as that.

Okay that's all i know about these two EA. If you are interested, just do a google search on these two EA and read all the info for your further understanding. Make any decision at your own risks. Wish you the very best in your findings. Take care and God bless.

Blessings,
Chong.

Last edited:
Has anybody used and can recommend a decent EA? Many of the ones I've tried have been ineffective.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.