What's new

Dispute And Recover BTC/Wallet Transactions

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

brianna

What do I need to provide for you to be successful?
A full list of cryptocurrencies held at an exchange with the amount of each currency.
A list of wallets to receive your crypto currencies in

What if I don’t know how much I have?
Provide as much information as possible.
Transactions including date/time/currency/amount you have sent to the exchange, trades you may have done and have record of.
We will need something to prove that you actually have currencies in the exchange.

How long will it take for me to receive my cryptocurrencies?
Depending on the exchange, anywhere between 3 and 6 months. We can continue working outside of that timeframe with your explicit permission.
At some point, we will not be able to get any further due to lack of information on your part and lack of transparency/cooperation on the exchanges part. In this case, we terminate our contract with you and you are free to pursue other avenues for recuperating your Cryptocurrency.

What if I don’t hear back from you?
We are very busy serving those customers we believe we can help. If we don’t get back to you, we don’t have a way to help you.
Typically we respond within 2 to 5 days. After 5 days you can assume we’re not able to help your specific issue.

Connect with our office; Send a direct message to our inbox, we will be happy to help you recoup 100% of your money back to my wallet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.