What's new

Do Expert Advisors Really Work?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

babsodunewu

Have you ever calculate how much time you spend trading forex? Let’s say you spend around 2 hours daily on trading. That is 40 hours monthly and about 500 hours annually. An average manual forex account has a $2500 deposit. So even you make 100% per year, you will make $5 per hour. Statistics show that over 78% of forex traders lose money, so you could end up in this group of losers.

Yes, expert advice always work. If you are new in the forex market then you have to know the all basic things first. You should always try to take advice from an expert. Good advice and a reliable broker can make you earn a large number of profits easily. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. I always try to follow expert advice. It really works. My broker is very helpful and supportive. Their endless support always makes me pleased.

I don't think all EA's work. You have to experiment a little on a demo account before you invest in any EA. Sometimes you may end up with more losses than wins

Yes, EAs work but you have to find a good one and above all to have the right follow-ups is not necessarily easy

Only rigorous backtesting can determine whether a particular expert advisor will work or not. Personally, I rely on forward testing rather than backtesting. Even if you see a profitable ea while backtesting, be sure to try it out in demo first before moving to real account.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.