What's new

Do not use IC Markets with EAs

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
I am using an EA to trade. All I would like to warn you is not use IC Markets. The robot will make money for a week, then charts will start freezing and take profits will not be triggered. If an EA keeps on adjusting TP for open trades, their charts will freeze rendering the EA helpless. Targets are ignored and soon the account will be blown out. I have watched IC Markets charts for log using robots and this always happens. Avoid them completely especially if you are using an EA to trade. I have seen a lot of these cases on the internet about this broker for traders using EAs. I run the same EA with other brokers and the EA will always misbehave on IC markets and soon accounts are blown out.

I am using an EA to trade. All I would like to warn you is not use IC Markets. The robot will make money for a week, then charts will start freezing and take profits will not be triggered. If an EA keeps on adjusting TP for open trades, their charts will freeze rendering the EA helpless. Targets are ignored and soon the account will be blown out. I have watched IC Markets charts for log using robots and this always happens. Avoid them completely especially if you are using an EA to trade. I have seen a lot of these cases on the internet about this broker for traders using EAs. I run the same EA with other brokers and the EA will always misbehave on IC markets and soon accounts are blown out.

Bro, do you have working ND10X Indicators? I saw one of your posts today, but it is no more, I don't know why. Can you please share zippyshare or mega link?

Your observation might be correct and you must know that brokers never want you to win. So therefore, when you use EA's make sure you never place a takeprofit and stoploss. Keep it hidden or otherwise close trades manual if you cannot use hidden TP and SL. Brokers deploy their methods to work against the success of your EA.

maybe u got too much spam notifications like my account and i was banned for some time and my ea dont work

I got some wield thing happen to my ic market account as well. With the same EA. I make profit with other broker. But I will lose $ on ic market. I did try to compare. with the time and price. IC market seems slighty different. Not sure why.

I got some wield thing happen to my ic market account as well. With the same EA. I make profit with other broker. But I will lose $ on ic market. I did try to compare. with the time and price. IC market seems slighty different. Not sure why.
Can you share which brokers that are profitable using with EA?

Which of the broker do u recommend for EA?

I'm using a EA with IC Markets over 3 weeks and still no issues for me

They blocked EA MPGO from FXPIP.ONE i have bought - they say Hyperactivity at Demo and Real ... strange broker

Yeah I also got blocked from IC markets while demo trying Assar EAs, they told me the same thing hyperactivity. Not good broker if your ea modifies a lot of orders and continuously moves TP or SL

I have been using ICMarkets for years with many EAs including news EAs and I had no issues at all. Most of the time those freezing issues come if your VPS specs are not strong enough for your EA or your connectivity is not stable. Or else you may be using too many MT4s on a single VPS whose specs are not suitable for multiple MT4 instances.. Also make sure you select a VPS server located near NY as their servers are located in NY USA. So that you can achieve a lower latency as well (This is important if your EA is based on quick chart movements running on lower timeframes like M1).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.