What's new

Do you know any real success stories

DUNCAN

Are there any real success stories online?

With thousands upon thousands journals on forums, reddit, blogs I have yet to see one genuine success story that is not a scheme.

I have been trading in my spare time for almost 4 years and every single success story turned out to be fake.

Over the years I talked and traded with hundreds of people and not a single one of them became profitable for a long period of time.

The most successful guy I knew managed to turn forex trading hobby into 9-5 job as technical analyst adviser for a bank.

Do you know about any real stories/journals?

What success story do you mean?
in forex trading or in real life bussiness?

in real life bussiness, there are a lot success stories, let say a youtuber, an Ebay or Amazon affiliate bussiness, etc..
in forex trading, me myself still trying to manage a consistent profit, so far, I earn about 0.2% - 0.6% daily profit by trading in XAUUSD..
Couple days ago I try the method on GBPUSD but ended with loss, it was a swing, and today I loss $39 from that pair, but from XAUUSD I earn $25

1637254665110.png

This is my profit today..

1637254709346.png

Wish me luck so I can manage a consisten t profit :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.